BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Cake

November 15, 2009

Funny Story

So I really haven't spent that much time to figure out how to use this whole blog thing very much.  Well I kept wondering why nobody ever made comments on our blog.  Yesterday Lindsay and Randy were over here and she said that she follows my blog and I remember MaryJo saying that she had left comments too.  So I decided to spend I little time trying to learn more about this whole blogger thing and I discovered that there have been several comments on here that I never even new about.  I am such an airhead sometimes!  So, if you have left a comment, Thank you, and sorry that I never replied back.  Now go ahead and laugh at me because I'm doing the same thing!

2 comments:

emily said...

haha. glad you got it figured out... i always wondered why my comments never showed up :)

Linds said...

you are too cute! i'm so glad i got to see you---even for just a bit.